Friday 10 May 2013

my university life; y1s2.

so, Semester 2 has just ended for me;
this semester felt really short though it's all around 13 weeks of classes.
 (:
  
compared to the last one, 
this semester seems to be less 'shiong' for me;
taking one less module really differs a lot.
 i've got a bit more time for myself, family and friends,
at least i thought i 'did better' in terms of trying to 'stay in contact with the world'. hahaha!

there were loads of project work this semester,
and i'm really lucky;
at least the people I met are really responsible groupmates.
(:

not forgetting yanjin's company;
we laugh together, curse and swear together, most importantly,
work hard towards our goal together. (:
thanks, potential! campus life without you will be damn boring for me. hehe.
.

Studies changed me a bit.
in a sense, I tend to smile and talk less often, during the term period, than I always do.
i realised i have been talking a lot and smiling to myself after my last paper;
i guess i'm still quite tensed up when it comes to studies,
i need time to make changes, slowly.
.

2 people I want to say thank you in particular .
Huiling and Joshua.
they define 'true friends care for you'.

Huiling understands me;
she don't stress me up by 'denying' i should work hard for what i want.
this really put my mind at rest;
at least i know I have someone who really understands me.
i can never describe how important her encouragements are.

true enough, 
I cannot make everyone understand why i would want to work my butts off for results.
i work hard for one simple reason:
i want my parents to be able to enjoy in their later years;
hopefully i will be financially strong enough to provide them with a good retirement.

and of course, I will gauge the amount of hard work i want to put in;
perhaps people might think i'm working towards the extreme,
but again, i will take charge of how hard i want to work.
i'm not under the smart category for sure; 
sister has always been asking me, why am i able to push myself,
simple reason: i'm slow, i'm not smart.
clear fact: i don't work double, i see no results. 

okay, so back to my thanks-list; Joshua.
he's been really a thoughtful friend.
as i said, after last semester that 'just-pass' issue,
i tried learning to relax myself a bit; though results aren't obvious yet. :p
i still freak out during exam period, like super anxiety-attack kind.
i guess he knows that too,
so he'll always text me;

having understanding friends really helps,
and i really x max-max appreciate it.

not forgetting other encourages from my friends, lameshit and all!
.

ohyes, my family's a great support too!
mummy has been really adorable recently.
she sent me funny-jiayou SMSes.
papa buys me food i want from overseas,
most imporantly driving me to school almost everyday! :p
if not i think either my backbone or shoulder would have to suffer badly. 
(wonder why i always brings such big bag. lol.)
jiejie fills into my resting time, crapping all kinds of things with me;
i was so touched that she bought me 2 boxes of 85cents pocky. hahaha!!
my bro, not much contribution (LOL),
okay i think he makes an effort to open the door for me, this is the best one i can think of. :p
.

so, now HOLIDAYS HERE!
TIME TO ENJOYYYYYYYYYY. 
(:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment